Featured post

Sean Dampte UK based singer, drops new track,‘Energy’

Friday 24 April 2015

Get Etisalat Unlimited Plan #15naira For 3hours



I know a lot of peeps are not actually happy that Etisalat PayGo was technically hampered by etisalat internet guards and I know it seriously injured their downloads and streaming rate. Etisalat PayGo actually pays a lot with endless download and streaming… But I’m glad to announce to your that there is a perfect alternative to Etisalat PayGo.
I was reading and surfing through Nairaland this morning, stumble on a post where the dude shared some legal secrets of using EtisalatEazy lifeto stream unlimited for 3hours. I tried it and it works like magic.
Though I didn’t stream but i downloaded.
To clear your doubt, I downloaded over 2GB with this plan this morning.
How Can I Opt into This Plan?
==>Dial *200#
==> And migrate to easy starter
==> Migrate again to easy life by dialing *620*1# and
==>Opt in by dialing *229*3*7# … You can opt out with *227*0#.. Make sure you opt out immediately after you subscribed to it because it won’t be auto renewed and if you don’t mind you can leave it.
Note: It is 3 hours of unlimited internet per #15 just like Eti Paygo.
Will it Work on My Device?
Yes, it will work on PC, Android, iPhone/iPad, even BB10. You don’t need to tweak anything.
What are you waiting for?