Featured post

Sean Dampte UK based singer, drops new track,‘Energy’

Thursday 22 February 2018

Patrick Edet: Former Catholic priest is getting married, months after resignation

Former Catholic priest, Patrick Edet, is getting married!

The ex-priest is getting married nine months after leaving the priesthood.

Patrick Henry Edet is getting married, months after resignation.

He left the priesthood after announcing his resignation on the 31st of July, 2017 on the radio.

Eights months later, the former Akwa Ibom state-based Catholic priest has revealed his plans to get married.

 

According to NewTelegraph, Edet is tying the knot on March 17, 2018.

Reportedly, his fiancée will be revealed next week.

ALSO READ: Why people leave the Catholic priesthood

Patrick Edet leaves priesthood

The former Rev. announced his resignation on air through his weekly live radio programme called Grace and Inspiration.

In his words, “From today Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest in my spirit and in my soul.

“I forgive those who will criticize me. I live for God…I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE.”

 

Edet said it took a lot of praying and fasting that lasted for seven-month to make this decision.

His announcement was met with mixed reactions.

Patrick Edet: Former Catholic priest is getting married, months after resignation



CLICK HERE TO READ FULL CONTENT

Brought to you by: RIDBAY | WEBSITE DESIGN & DIGITAL MARKETING