Featured post

Sean Dampte UK based singer, drops new track,‘Energy’

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Relationship Talk With Bukky: I'm crushing on my lecturer; should I shoot my shot?

I have a crush on my lecturer and I don't know what to do

I've been told to shoot my shot but I just can't bring myself to do so.

Dear reader,

I have a crush on my lecturer; should I shoot my shot?

Please advise me, he is my lecturer and we have feelings for each other but we haven't confronted each other.

I got to know some of his family members (elder brother) who strongly advised me to confront him and tell him but seriously I can't.

What should I do?

I’m sending this from Kano.
_____________

Dear reader,

If you do not want to make that move on him, then it is left for him to do so. So just wait for it, and keep hoping it happens.

ALSO READ: Why you should make the first move without fear of rejection

There’s little else you can do than hope and wait for him to make a move on you.
_____________
Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues?

Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?

Just send a mail to relationships@pulse.ng and I'll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.

Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your email has a lot of abbreviations. So, please write as properly as possible.

So, why not send that mail today and let's talk about it?

A problem shared is a problem half-solved!

Relationship Talk With Bukky: I'm crushing on my lecturer; should I shoot my shot?



CLICK HERE TO READ FULL CONTENT

Brought to you by: RIDBAY | WEBSITE DESIGN & DIGITAL MARKETING