Featured post

Sean Dampte UK based singer, drops new track,‘Energy’

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Halloween: Why Christians need to avoid celebrating this Satanic holiday

Why are Christians celebrating Halloween?

Halloween is a sacred holiday for Wiccans (the official religion of witchcraft). Need I say more?

It is Halloween today, Tuesday, October 31st. On this day, many people around the world play dress up in scary costumes and fancy getups.

Everyone, including Christians, participates in what seems like a ‘harmless fun’ thing to do. What they do not realise that this day is actually quite dark and scary.

 

Witches, occultists, Satanists and anyone that is anti-God believe that the veil between the living and the dead is the thinnest on this day, so it is seen as an opportunity to contact the dead. Hence, the name “Feast of the Dead�, another term for Halloween.

This explains why former Satanist, John Ramirez says he is surprised that Christians partake in this ‘holiday.’

 

Speaking with CBN News, he shared some secrets about this dark day, along with a stern warning to believers to avoid this day.

In his words, “I was a general to the kingdom of darkness in witchcraft. I would sit with the Devil and talk to him like I’m talking to you today. It was that kind of communication. It was that kind of relationship.

“Sometimes people say ‘I celebrated Halloween 10 years ago, I did this 15 years ago, I did this 20 years ago.’ But the doors still open. You just cursed your family from three to four generations.

“You have to be aware it’s a curse. You have to go back to the place where you started, that year that you started that Halloween thing, the celebration when you started having that encounter with the dark side. You have to go back to that same spot and renounce and renounce it in the name of Jesus Christ and ask God to forgive you for that so that God can have mercy and close that door so your whole family can move forward.�

 

John Ramirez is now an internationally known evangelist, author and speaker.

ALSO READ: 3 popular things Christians do that are deeply rooted in Satanism

An ex-witch has also shared her scary Halloween story on Theothersideofdarkness.com.

Here is an excerpt:

“My parents told me before we went around the neighbourhood we were going to go to the church (Mormon Church) to get some candy there. The church was very close to my grandmother’s house, and I knew so from going often.

“We went to the church and what happened next made my blood curdle. I was given candy, but that was just a prelude to the sexual abuse that would happen in a satanic ritual."

 

“On Halloween Satanists use young children, such as myself, as sexual idols to worship. Other children receive a far worse fate. Death. I know for some this is more than you can even think to believe, but it is true. I can barely write these words because the pain of the truth is almost more than I can bear. If it wasn’t for the grace and love of Jesus Christ, I would not even be here writing this at all.�

It was titled: ‘I Was Abused In A Satanic Halloween Ritual.’ If this is not enough proof of the evil nature of this day, I don't what it is.

Satanic roots of Halloween

Halloween is regarded as one of the two most important “holidays� of the year. On page 96 of the Satanic Bible, Anton LaVey wrote, “After one’s own birthday, the two major Satanic holidays are Walpurgisnacht (May 1st) and Halloween.�

 

He has also been quoted saying, “I am glad that Christian parents let their children worship the devil at least one night out of the year. Welcome to Halloween.�

 

We might choose to ignore the truth about this festival of death and focus on the ‘cool’ dress up part. But it does not change the fact that this day definitely holds some dark reality.

This is exactly why no Christian should be celebrating a day that glorifies everything is against the God that we serve (See Deuteronomy 18:9–13).

Halloween: Why Christians need to avoid celebrating this Satanic holiday



CLICK HERE TO READ FULL CONTENT

Brought to you by: RIDBAY | WEBSITE DESIGN & DIGITAL MARKETING