Featured post

Sean Dampte UK based singer, drops new track,‘Energy’

Tuesday 30 July 2019

Elton John Celebrates 29 Years Of Sobriety

Elton John is celebrating a huge milestone – he is officially 29 years sober, According to  Justjared.com.

“29 years ago today, I was a broken man. I finally summoned up the courage to say 3 words that would change my life: ‘I need help,’” Elton posted on his Instagram account.

He continued, “Thank-you to all the selfless people who have helped me on my journey through sobriety. I am eternally grateful.”

Elton also posted a photo of his 29 year chip he received for his sobriety journey.

Congratulations to Elton John on this huge milestone.

The post Elton John Celebrates 29 Years Of Sobriety appeared first on Independent Newspapers Nigeria.

Source: Independent



CLICK HERE TO READ FULL CONTENT

Brought to you by: RIDBAY | WEBSITE DESIGN & DIGITAL MARKETING